Wednesday, May 13, 2009

On the road again...




Random pics from the last few weeks!

well, not quite yet...but we are packing out in 4 1/2 weeks! This one really snuck up on me and I'll be sad to leave my cute little house but hopefully leaving it in the hands of a wonderful renter! (don't snicker). We decided to not sell and just rent out...we are so close to the post and its a great little community, so we are hoping for it to be prime renting property!
Our next destination will be Ft.Polk, Louisiana and while most say it leaves MUCH to be desired, we are ready for the new adventure, culture and food! I've interviewed for a management position with the Child and Youth Services on Post, so hopefully something comes through and Kilian and I may be there working fulltime before Matt has to report! We're taking a trip soon to visit and check out our housing options...I really want to live on Post but we'll see what is available!
We have a busy summer of weddings (my sister Halee) and a week long beach vacation in the Carolinas...which is a good thing but we'll be homeless after June 17th!

No comments: