Friday, May 15, 2009

Masters of Science in Family Studies and Human Services











Concentration in Early Childhood Development. Yay! It's all over! My mom and dad showed up on my doorstep Thursday afternoon to surprise me for graduation and then after the ceremony today as we were eating at Crackerbarrel, my grandmother and uncle walked in!! They drove all the way from CR, IA through thunderstorms, hailstorms and tornadoes to surprise me...I have felt very loved and appreciated today!! I found it humorous that I had never heard the KState fight song until the ceremony today....just to busy and detached from the campus to enjoy in the normal college festivities for the last 2 years! But alas, all the hard work and effort has paid off!

3 comments:

Ali Corbett said...

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! Congratulations to you, my friend! Woo Hoo!!! Great job!

Jana & Widmar said...

So happy for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarahbellum said...

Congrats, Erica!