



So the last time Kilian spent time with Ali, I ended up with some adorable surprise photos! Well, right before we left Kansas in June, Kilian spent a couple hours playing with the Mocabee kids while I finished up preparing to move and its seems "while the cat is away the mouse will play" or maybe more like "when you leave your kid with a great friend who happens to be an uber-talented photographer you get surprise birthday pictures." I was lamenting over the fact that Ali had been the only one to capture Kilian since he was 5 days old and trying to figure out what I was going to to...and TA DA...she shot some 3 year pics for me on the sly!!! I can not say enough how thankful I am for these beautiful pictures!!!
4 comments:
so cute!! what a wonderful friend!
That's SO like Ali! And of course, she does a wonderfully BEAUTIFUL job capturing your gorgeous Kilian! You know, you can always fly back there for photo sessions with her. She keeps telling me to go back and she'll mentor me (or she wants me to go watch her house again, lol!)
☺☺☺☺☺
I just love being sly!
I'm glad you love them! And I'm also willing to go to Fort Polk, since my hubby will be there. Duh!
These pictures are so cute!!! I actually teared up a little when I looked at them, because I miss Kilian so much!!!
Post a Comment