Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Best Babysitter Ever.


As I sit here on the couch for the second day in a row with absolutely nothing to do, I contemplated what to blog about! (I read New Moon in its entirety yesterday but now all the books are packed up). That led me to think of Allie, our MOST wonderful friend and babysitter...as she was the last to borrow the book. We miss her dearly and will definitely miss her in days to come as we settle into our new home. Responsible, reliable, kind hearted and trustworthy individuals in which I feel comfortable leaving my baby with are far and few between. Allie took care of Kilian for the past 2 years as we endured a 15 mos. deployment and graduate school...and I can honestly say neither would have been successful without her! So as we all branch out in new areas of life, we wish Allie the best of luck at Morris Hill Elementary on Post...if your kids are there, look her up...she'll be the best teacher EVER!!

No comments: