This book recommendation comes with a warning: Never in my life, amongst all the books I have ever read, have I ever openly cried...until "The Shack". This is one of the most enlightening, mystifying, spritually encompassing works of art my eyes have ever come across. While it has a strong spiritual focus there is something in it for everyone, no matter your beliefs, convictions or spiritual condition. Read it and let's chat!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Read this.
This book recommendation comes with a warning: Never in my life, amongst all the books I have ever read, have I ever openly cried...until "The Shack". This is one of the most enlightening, mystifying, spritually encompassing works of art my eyes have ever come across. While it has a strong spiritual focus there is something in it for everyone, no matter your beliefs, convictions or spiritual condition. Read it and let's chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It took me a LONG, LONG time to get through it. I had to read it and digest it, and re-read parts of it, it was SO good. Sandra Casey's doing a study on it with a group from MOPS in M'htn. It really DOES change how you can look at God, doesn't it?
Post a Comment