Thursday, November 20, 2008

Success.




The auction went smoothly today, we ended up with about 30 centerpieces and made $1,500.00 for the Community Assistance Fund. Woohoo!! Some of the pieces were just fantastic! I ended up coming home with 2 of them...as I was bidding on two, thinking I would get at least one, but when the auction ended I had the highest bid on both items!! Here are the pics of what I "won"!

Kilian is LOVING the cookies on a stick...he thinks the Santa who takes cookies on rides in his sleigh is the coolest guy around! (Kinda knew he would like it, thats why I wanted it!) Nothing like snuggling on the couch, watching Noggin with a good sugar cookie on a stick! The second is a more "grown up" piece with wine, dish cloths, and cheese board. Very pretty and vintage looking! I had a great time and I think the event was a success.
One more thing checked off my "to get done" list! Full speed ahead to finish the schoolwork....

1 comment:

Linda said...

I loved the cookie one too...but I didn't bid on ANY since I knew we were going to have to pack it up. If they don't do a centerpiece auction in SC, I will STRONGLY recommend it to the OCSC board there, lol!