As I have mentioned before, play monopolizes most of our days, as it should for a 2 year old. I try to keep up with new ideas and activities, more to occupy myself, but Kilian loves them too. We have had the AquaDoodle mat for awhile now, but have just discovered handprints and footprints work great! Kilian loves painting (just water) on his feet and toes and then jumping to make the prints! I also just made some jumping shapes...big foam shapes he jumps too as I call them out. He first played it outside with the neighbor kids with chalk drawings, but I thought we could make an indoor version too! And last but not least, this kid has some untameable hair! I trim it like once a week and it's very resilient. I love it though! If he was a girl I would love to see it long and grown out! lol. Kind of a hodge podge post, but enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment