
At the Alamo.

Excited for some Joe's Crab Shack!

My handsome men.

My handsome men + the handsome furry one.
November came and went as any normal November would. We branched out and took our first Thanksgiving trip as just the three of us and explored San Antonio. What a cool place!! The riverwalk is great and was beautiful with the all the trees lit up. We attended the Annual Holiday Riverwalk parade with front row seats (which means if any of us had tipped forward we would have landed in the river-we were sitting on folding chairs with feet dangling over the edge-talk about up front!!) and the lights and floats were a fresh new variation to a traditional holiday parade. I think we had Starbucks about 3 times a day while we were there and ate some great food too. SeaWorld San Antonio was fun but I think I would prefer SeaWorld Orlando if I had to choose. But I won't complain because we have been able to go to both in the last 2 years for free thanks to the Anheuser-Busch "Hero Salute."
We joined the psychotic masses and got up at 5am for Black Friday shopping and actually got most all of our shopping done before it got really insane. Of course Matt had to purchase the one thing that wasn't 50% off or buy one get one free....we joined the Apple family and got the huge iMac desktop. It took a few days to get use to but I do love it.
I am thinking about planning for San Antonio again this next Thanksgiving....any family want to meet up and join us?
1 comment:
yes we do
Post a Comment