1. Apparently as a mother I hold a high amount of power in the ability to ruin the day of a 3 year old. My motherly direction in regards to cleaning up toys, splashing in the tub, etc....are met with the following response supported by drooping shoulder and sad eyes..."Mommy you hurt my life." It just cracks me up. In his attempt to let me know I have hurt his feelings or he just doesn't like what he is being told, he responds with version! Man oh man....I wonder what his responses will be like in 10 years!
2. Apparently Louisiania employs bears for garbage removal. Kilian is convinced (based on his observations) that since the garbage is always gone the day after we drag it down the driveway and that the can is always knocked over, lid off and laying on its side....that a bear must take the garbage every week. Since I have not seen the garbageman...I can't really argue with his logic.
3. Apparently my job is not demanding enough with the basic requirements of upholding programming to standard and protocol, so please, lets add in all the drama we can get.
4. Apparently in Louisiana, schools are out for "Fair Day". Which is the opening day of the Louisiana fair...which is in Shreveport...which is not local except to those in Shreveport....but hey, lets let the kids out of school. The education level and expectations are so high....the kids do need a break from it all and the opportunity to fill themselves with fried foods and spin in circles till they puke! (Don't get me wrong, I love fairs and we'll probably attend...I am just a bit skeptical about the state wide "school out" day in honor of the fair....maybe I am missing some history here, I'll have to google it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment