

As Kansas is well known for, we experienced its best of all storm components yesterday. The day began with gale force winds (is that why Dorothy's last name was Gale?) that Kilian and I could barely walk against, I think he would have been pushed over if I hadn't been holding him! On the news it said wind gusts in our area reached 91 mph (thus the blown over fences and billboards and even a few shingles...that is some crazy wind! Then later in the eveving the thunderstorms rolled it...and despite being strong with little hail bits, they weren't as bad as I was expecting...just an intro. to the season I guess!(A benefit of having a great friend who is a great photographer are pictures like this-thanks Ali!)
1 comment:
Oh you should also post one of the full view of my house...and the storms. Ha! Unless, of course, you are trying to NOT scare your family and worry them to death. The storm really wasn't as bad as it looked was it! I mean, afterall, I was outside taking pictures...and I don't usually take risks unless I'm completely comfortable.
Post a Comment