We are heading home today after an AWESOME 8 days in Orlando...LOTS of pics to come soon. I'll probably do a whole week of vacation pictures starting Monday. We managed to fit in all four Disney parks-with the military Shades of Green Park Hopper passes, I highly recommend it! (Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot). We also visited Seaworld (Free for military and dependents), saw a Cirque De Soliel show, Arabian nights dinner theater and did it all with great family and friends! We wish the we could stay another week!! We are off this morning to fight the post holiday airport frenzy and get home!!
Here are a few sneak peek pics...
1 comment:
Oh you guys look like you had so much fun! Widmar and I can't believe how big Kilian has gotten since we left there. We miss you guys and are so happy you got to spend all that time together! Can't wait to hear the stories!!
Post a Comment