Our day at Hollywood Studios began with the Playhouse Disney LIVE show and it was SO cute, Kilian loved it. It was a live puppet version of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny and Tigger/Pooh/Darby...we sang all the songs and watched all the characters, even did some dancing and jumping too! We had lunch with June and Leo from the Little Einsteins and JoJo and Goliath...and the food was great! It was probably one of the best all you can eat buffets I have been too and the characters come to each table individually to meet and greet the kids. Very cool. We had a photo op in Luigi's Garage with Lightening McQueen and TowMater and got lost in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground! We ended the day watching the Motor Stunt Show which Kilian found quite fascinating and cried as we left because he "wanted to ride" the fast cars and motorbicycles (which is what he calls motorcycles). All boy! Matt and I got to ride a "big kid" ride this day and we opted for the Tower of Terror which was awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment