Saturday, December 13, 2008

LMAO.

So I am not usually a fan of the texting/IM lingo...but nothing else better describes about an hour of my night tonight. As I was attempting to finish up my last final, I was distracted (not difficult at this point) by Matt going through some things from his childhood I had brought home with me from his mom's this summer. He found a "book" (more like a 1980's bound booklet) that he had been published in in 3rd Grade. I do admit on his behalf that his poem was age appropriate and something cute about a slithering snake, but OMG...we laughed SOOO hard at some of the things these kids had "published." I will now give you all the rare chance of enjoying some of these fine pieces of literature...get a kleenex and possible inhaler ready b/c I was laughing so hard I was wheezing!! (Names will be kept anonymous due to the chance that one of these kids is highly accomplished and successful in life, because this could change all of that...)

~Fishy Fishy in a Brook, Daddy Caught Him on a Hook, Mommy put it in a pan, Baby ate it like a man.

~One sunny morning a man thought he heard a bomb. But no no. It was not a bomb. It was a giant duck. With a champion belt. (This one takes the cake, I want to get Matt a Tshirt that says this bc its about the most random thing I could ever think of!)

~Drugs are bad. They make you mad. They sure are pests and aren't the best. Plus I don't need grass, I know I'll pass. They will make your heard pound and you'll go down to the ground.

(Good indication of a child's concept of time) ~In 1962 there was a princess and a knight....

~I had a rabbit and that rabbit chewed my mom's slippers so I gave it away. I felt sad...I want it back. (Poor kid.)

Enjoy!!!

No comments: