Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Trek

Grandma Mac's choc.chip cookies really are the BEST!
Turkey Day morning...cooking.

Enjoying some celery with Papa.


The AWESOME present Papa made for Kilian...his very own helipad/runway/storage case for a WHOLE collection of TONKA helicopters and planes.




Inside view...



Kilian and I took a speedy trip to Illinois to spend Thanksgiving with my grandparents, my dad, 2 sisters and brother-in-law-to-be and the various other aunts, uncles and cousins I am blessed to have! We left about 430AM on Wednesday and were back home this evening (after a 3 hour shopping layover in KC!). Good sales!!! I had a twinge of guilt the home time knowing Matt was bored and lonely "hanging out" in K. on his way home...but just a few more days...I think...still ~patiently~ awaiting for the official word. Here are some pics from the past few great days!! Look for some GREAT DAYS to come....pics with DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: