We took a day trip to the KC Renaissance Festival over the weekend and had a great time! The food, friends and experience were really great! I was a little disappointed in the lack of "Scottish/Celtic pride" considering it was the Scottish Highlands weekend, but overall it's a really cool place! We enjoyed Greek food and chocolate chip ice cream cookies (hm? not sure how that ties in either, rather eclectic experience, I guess.) Kilian enjoyed all the sword fighting, costumes and petting zoo animals (that I don't much care for, goats, to be specific.) We had great company as our friend,s Danielle, Jana (plus 2 babies!!) and Widmar rode with us. We meet up with Kilian's little buddy, Benjamin and his mom, Bianca, once we got there. Then for lunch, we met up for an even bigger reunion, with the Barnette's and Godfrey's for a little C Co. 3-1 Blacksheep moment! Hope everyone had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun! My brother, Amy, and her kids were there on Saturday. Did you see them? LOL.
Post a Comment