As the third installment of McMannes updates, a little about me...I started grad school last summer at Kansas State University, I have two semesters left and will be graduating next Spring with a Masters in Early Childhood Development. I hope to get into Early Intervention/Diagnosis for learning/behavioral disabilties in children under three. I am in love with being a mother, it is a very fulfilling and exciting role. Sometimes I feel like my classes are just advanced parenting classes, it's nice to have my professional interests and family role mesh so well! I have been running the FRG for Matt's company since Jan...which is challenging at times, but helps pass the time. We are gearing up for our last 4 months, so lots of fundraising and planning for the homecoming coming up soon! I am also involved in the OCSC on Fort Riley and will be the 2VP this year, running all the fundraising...I have big shoes to fill as my sister-in-law held the position the past years and did a fantastic job, so we'll see how the year goes!! I run the website for the Fort Riley OCSC too, check us out at http://www.thefortrileyocsc.com/. Kilian and I are spending the month in NC with family...we'll be celebrating his 2nd birthday here and I'll be taking a 2 day trip to NYC with my best friend, Christine (first time leaving Kilian, I can DO IT...or so I keep telling myself).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment